Skegness Triathlon (Lincolnshire Triathlon Series)
Lincolnshire Triathlon Series - 3 Sprint Triathlon (pool-based) races set in rural Lincs
*Grantham Triathlon on Sunday 7th April
*Skegness Triathlon on Sunday 12th May
*Louth Triathlon on Sunday 2nd September.
3 spectacular fun & friendly sprint triathlons - only £85 until end November 2018!
Lincolnshire Triathlon Series will have the following:
- 3 Sprint Triathlons; Grantham Tri-7th April, Skegness Tri-12th May & Louth Tri-1st Sept
- Chip timing
- Secure transition
- Modern pool facilities
- Bike & run routes fully marshalled and signposted
- Regular water stations on the run
- Bespoke race finishers medal at each race - beautiful bling!
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies for male and female - individual race prizes
- V40, V50, V60 Age Group trophies for male and female - individual race prizes
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies - individual race prizes - Teams
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies for male and female - Lincolnshire Tri Series (presented at Louth Triathlon)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies for teams - Lincolnshire Tri Series (presented at Louth Triathlon)
- Any additional prizes to be confirmed nearer the event date
- Finishers medal for all
- FREE race photos to download & share
- FREE post race massage from local sports therapists
- FREE race T-shirt when you book Lincolnshire Triathlon Series before 1st April 2019 (SPRINT ONLY) (Grantham Triathlon & Skegness Triathlon 12th May & Louth Triathlon 1st Sept)
- Race merchandise
- Full medical provision
- Hot food at Race Village
- Ideal for novice through to elite
To enter under BTF affiliation you must have a valid BTF membership number at time of booking.
LINCOLNSHIRE TRIATHLON SERIES (GRANTHAM,SKEGNESS & LOUTH TRIATHLON - Sprint Triathlon only)
PRICES *EARLY EARLYBIRD* & EARLYBIRD from 1st DECEMBER & (FULL PRICE from 7th JANUARY):
TEAMS: The team consists of 2 or 3 members. If your team has 2 members, the first member will conduct the swim and the run and the 2nd member will conduct the bike. If your team has 3 members, 1 member conducts EITHER the swim, the bike or the run. The team can consist of British Triathlon Federation members and non-members. Any non-members must pay their £5.00 Day Licence fee at registration on the day of the event.
For the Aquathlon & Aquabike the team will consist of 2 members, 1 on the swim and 1 on the run.
You will only be able to ENTER the Lincolnshire Triathlon Series (Sprint distance only) up to the date when Grantham Triathlon online entries close (24th March) - OR if you competed at Grantham & you book onto Skegness Triathlon & Louth Triathlon then you will be automatically entered into the series.
The Lincolnshire Triathlon Series comprises of 3 races in 2019; Grantham Triathlon on 7th April, Skegness Triathlon on Sunday 12th May and Louth Triathlon on Sunday 1st September.
Entries for Skegness Triathlon event will close 11.59pm Sunday 28th April.
Entries for Louth Triathlon event will close 11.59pm Sunday 18th August.
Event details and schedule
The first date for 2019 is Sunday 7th April.
2nd - Sunday 12th May 2019.
3rd - Sunday 1st September 2019.
Free parking can be found at Grantham Meres Leisure Centre, just follow the signs and make sure you arrive a good hour before your start time.
Ensure you bring photo ID for registration;BTF membership card or other ID. As well as all of your race kit, swimwear, bike, helmet, run kit and trainers.
Bring some cash with you for food, post race massage and the all important race t-shirt.
Location and Accommodation Options Around The Event Venue
ALL TIME AVERAGE RATING
Race Organisation Rating
VALUE FOR MONEY
QUALITY OF AID STATIONS
EASE OF NAVIGATION
AVERAGE RATING PER YEAR
I found the 4min wave time between swimmers made the lanes a bit to busy, which made it difficult to overtake the swimmer in front when you ...
really enjoyed the event great Marshall’s on the course especially the lady in the wooded section cheering everyone on liked the...
Thanks to SBR for an excellent first triathlon. The organisation was 1st class, competitors friendly, and I’ve never met such a happy bunch ...